Some methods to teach speaking skills to the students of universities.
- In CLT students can talk to each other with learning a language. (New language)
- CLT and TBLT a student can ask a question in a new language to the teacher.
- They can be debating a particular subject in the learning language
- Students will work in pairs and communicate with their partners to learn the language.
- Students are expected to interact primarily with each other rather than with the teacher.
Methods to teach speaking skills
Despite the fact that CLT and TBLT have steadily acquired acceptance in the private universities of Bangladesh, there are still a few unresolved concerns and limitations while implementing these tasks, such as:
(a) Where do CLT and TBLT fit in highly exam-oriented educational systems and societies?
(b) how to combine form-focused instruction into CLT and TBLT in order to fulfill the needs of learners and enhance learning outcomes
(c) and the best ways to assist teachers in using CLT and TBLT.
(d) This approach can help future teachers develop their students’ oral communication skills.
(e) This approach can help future teachers develop their students’ oral communication skills.
CLT and TBLT adaptations in Bangladesh also show that there is no generally ideal strategy across contexts and time, whether CLT and TBLT or any other approach. The findings support the need for a flexible strategy for CLT and TBLT implementation in Bangladeshi contexts.
Also read: Modernism Characteristics